Failure is an event, not a person. ~ William D. Brown
Failure shouldn't be like a sustaining character in your life. Think it like an event that test yourself. If failure keep survives with you then eventually it makes you a no-hoper. Consider failure as the source of wisdom that comes through a vain attempt. When dealing with failure, you need to do two things. First, cope up with unhappy state of mind and second, cope up with the unsuccessful situation.
To cope with the unhappy state of mind:
1. Think back your erstwhile successes by remembering those moments of success until those moments put smile on your face.
2. Don't drag up failing moments now and again. Just learn with your failure and forget those rotten memories.
3. Live in a happy state of mind as old successes brought much in your life and failure couldn't snatch anything from you.
4. Remember failure lead to success as it was happened with Steve Jobs, the Thomas Edison of our time.
To cope with the failure situation:
1. Calculate your success and failure count. If the success rate is lower than the failure rate then think like Abraham Lincoln and if the success rate is higher than the failure rate then don't worry. Next will probably be a winning point.
2. Analyze contents with your failure and learn, to not repeat those mistakes.